Our services include electrical installation, electrical repair, electrical rewiring, electrical panel installation, electrical panel replacement, electrical outlet installation, electrical fixture installation, and electrical surge protector installation. We’re a veteran owned and operated business that’s flexible to customer needs. We’re friendly and provide information to customers to help them make the best decisions about their project. We're professional, reliable, and trustworthy. We offer competitive pricing."
• Inspecting electrical components to ensure they work correctly and safely.
• Installing new wiring, lighting and other electrical components.
• Maintaining electrical systems.
• Diagnosing problems in wiring and electrical systems and fixing them.
• Replacing old or broken components.
• Being aware of and following local and national regulations for electrical systems and safety and much more!
• Planning the electrical systems for new buildings, including the best position for electrical outlets, light fixtures, heating outlets, and ventilation systems.
• Installing wiring, lighting, and control systems in new and existing buildings, according to municipal codes.
• Installing switches, circuit breaker panels, relays, and other electrical control and distribution equipment.
• Performing maintenance procedures to keep wiring, lighting, and control systems in good working order.
• Inspecting circuit breakers, transformers, and other electrical components for faults.
• Using testing devices to discover why electrical products and systems are malfunctioning.
• Repairing, replacing, and upgrading faulty or outdated electrical equipment, fixtures, and wiring, including isolating faults for safe removal and replacement.
• Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
• Maintenance of factories, plants, mines, shipyards and other industrial establishments.
• Dock and pier lighting layout and installations.
• Power pedestal installation.
• Boat lift electrical connections and troubleshooting.
• Waterproof lighting and receptacles.
• Marine electrical installations and more.
for the highest standard of electrical work in nj...
Sign up for the "Tactical Power Play" Home Care Maintenance Program!Join Now
© Copyright Tactical Power 2020. All Rights reserved